Hello Everyone,
We are very excited to announce that we are going to have a new addition to our family this October, October 16th to be exact. I will try to keep as much information on this blog as I can for all of you that are far away. (For those of you that know me well, know that I am not much of a writer, so I will try my best.) Anyways, I am 9 weeks now and all is well, there is no nausea, for which I am very happy about. I have had heightened sense of smell which has been both good and bad (and a little amusing). I am starting to actually feel pregnant, and very excited about the upcoming weeks! We are both very excited and can hardly wait to meet our little one. Oh and yes, the first question everyone wants to know, Yes we will be finding out the sex of the baby assuming it cooperates, and that will be sometime around the middle end of May. Hope all is well with all of you and hope to see you all again soon!
Awwww a baby bloggy-pooh!!!! I am so happy....I guess this means I can FINALLY announce you are prego on my BLOG!!! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you and Eric!!!! xoxoxo