That's Right Elise will be a big sister as of next March/April 2012
and she is super excited, as are we. I am 11 Weeks curently and feeling alright
(not as perfect as the first go around but could always be worse.)
Yes, we will be finding out the sex when we can which will probably
be some time in Late October or early November. Love you all!

Congratulations...We love Elise and your family and will be excited to love one more!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Joneses
Yes! its like a baby party. you just have to make it harder and harder for me to move away from the midwest, dont you?
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congratulations, Liz, Eric, and Elise! What excitement to share so close to your anniversary:-) Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete-Megan and Jim-
This Great Uncle is Double Glad! Keep doing whatever the Doctor tells you. Love you very much!
ReplyDeleteUncle Bob
Oh I am so happy for you and your family!!! How exciting! I think it's going to be a boy this time :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
Liz & Ryan Finnegan
That is great news congratulations!!!!!! You are going to have your hands full now! lol!!!
ReplyDeletePj Costanza