Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving (part deux)

We went up to my parents house for thanksgiving and got to see alot of my family and it was wonderful to see everyone, they even let me take a group photo and with only minor technical difficulties I think it turned out pretty nice if do I say so myself :)

We also got to play at Erins bridal shower.

  
At the end of the weekend Eric had to go home, but me and Elise stayed up in Schaumburg for the next week to work on the wedding invites I was making for Erin and Henry. We had tons of fun playing with Grandpa and GG.  Also, not to worry Eric didn't go through total baby with drawl while we were apart, he got a daily picture of the little one sent to his phone :O)  While we were up there we also got to see allot of friends & family and we even got to see SANTA! 

This first picture is what mean ol' uncle Tom did to Elise's hair when he stopped by to visit...hahaha
and take a look at Elise working on her poutie face...I think she has already got it down pat!



1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of her in the purple hoodie :)

    ReplyDelete