Thursday, August 27, 2009
Week 33
Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and just thought I would give everyone a quick upate. Everything is progressing perfectly, good blood pressure (112 over 66) good weight so far, she says I will most likely gain another 8-10 from here on out, so thats a little scary, but means she is getting bigger and stronger. They say she is growing at about a half a pound a week and the doctor says she estimates she weighs about 5 lb, so if all goes well we will be looking at about an 8lb little girlie. Me and Eric were both 8lbs 4oz so that seems about exactly what we expected. Another thing I learned this week is she is head down which is good and hopefully she will stay that way so we will have a happy healthy delivery. Still pretty comfortable, loveing my big ol' round belly, dont get me wrong I have some of the typical pregnancy stuff like not being able to bend forward almost at all...hahah but really still counting my blessings for a wonderful pregnancy! Thats about all for now, I am vastly looking forward to our third and final shower in Greensburg this weekend, I will hopefully post pictures in a much more timely manner but as you know I make no promises :O) Hope everyone is well, I cant believe its already almost September! and Only 7 WEEKS Left!!!!! Cant wait for everyone to meet her!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment