So it's been a little while, so let me fill you in on all the fun things we have been doing since we found out we were having a little girl.....

Over memorial day weekend we drove up to Niagara Falls New York/Canada and went camping. It was absolutely an amazing weekend. It was fun, relaxing and extremely beautiful. It was an eight or so hour drive and Eric is such a great husband drove the entire time. During this car ride and trip in whole we did tons of talking about names, and I am hear to say we have officially come up with nothing! hahaha seriously we have no clue still (all suggestions welcome)






After Niagara we came home and started the registering process, we have decided on babies R Us and
Wal-mart for now. We have also picked out her bedroom furniture and bedding set. Its a beautiful bright sherbet type colored set with adorable little zoo animals. I can's wait to get started on painting the room! Also after we came back we took our monthly picture so here is the official 5 month Picture

As I am sure you can tell I have gotten a little bigger and it is now pretty obvious I am
preggo. I am still having issues with swelling, my hands and feet are a little sore and yes I have to admit I do have
kankles, not fun. It is however pretty fun having people finally understand that I am pregnant and not just getting a beer belly. :O) Okay so
that's all for now hope everyone is having a fun summer and we will see you all on the 4t
h!
If your fingers are swelling make sure you get your rings off ASAP!! I took mine off with Alena around 6 or 7 months...I made the mistake and jammed them back on at 8 months for some maternity pictures...could not get them off until she was 2 months old!!! It was extremely painful and I was worried they were going to cut them off. Also try compression socks...I am sure your mom can get you some or go to a scrub store...those really helped me too! Glad you are having so much fun...it is amazing and will only get better! Jen (Cross) Amel
ReplyDelete