Thursday, April 23, 2009
Week 15
Yea, I am almost at week 15 for which I have been anxiously awaiting. I have been feeling little movements in my abdomin but am still not sure if its baby or something else, seeing as I did eat chile yesterday for dinner.....:O) I will be sure to let you know when I do feel the little one in there for sure. I am still feeling fantabulous which has been such a blessing and very excited for the upcoming burst of nice weather we should be getting. As for my body, I can definitely see some differences but to anyone who doesnt know I am pregnant it probably looks more like a beer belly, and speaking of my belly I think my belly button is starting to look weird...no it is not sticking out, just strange....maybe if I get a good picture I will post it up. Me and Karen (who is about 7 months pregnant) are going to attend the Indy Baby Expo this Saturday at the state fair grounds which I am very excited about, I have no clue what to expect really but either way it should be a fun time. Thats about all thats new for now, so untill next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG...LOL you and Ryan's cousin Kellie both titled your new posts today as "Week 15." Won't that be a hoot if you both give birth on the same day????
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!!! I love you- xo